Alright so I’m exhausted and I have the next post all written up. It’s Friday, how can I slack off? I want to keep posting, so what can I do? I have an idea, let’s talk about some of my friends that have helped me along the way. I like to give back so I’m going to link a bunch of blogs, podcasts, videos and websites that I think you should check out. Thanks for reading! Big shout out to my homeboy, PJ Murphy one of my favorite Levitclowns.
Links after the jump:
- My friend Jason Szkup just put out a great video of him doing impressions. Youtube Link
- My internet homie, Vince Mancini is one of the best writers/comedians I pretend to know. Check out his site FilmDrunk.com
- Organized Chaos Radio featuring two of my very best friends Anthony DiDomenico and Bill Morales
- Train Wreck Comedy Podcast featuring my semi-heterosexual life partner Mike Keegan and long time pal Adam Parsons.
- ComedyToGoInc Radio, Recovery Comedy and More.
- My homegirls Jeannie and Melanie over at The Funtasian. Check out their new podcast!
- The always professional Governor’s Comedy Club and their sister clubs The Brokerage and McGuire’s. The biggest name in Long Island Comedy. Call them to host parties or fundraisers! It’s where I got my start, yo.
- The last people to bring me on the road with them, check out my very good friends George Gallo and Terry McNeely and their traveling circus.
- Check out Broken Dollz Photography by friends Autumn and Hyde. They do excellent work.
- My NYC “Home Club” The Comic Strip Live on 82nd and 2nd.
- My good friend and All State Agent Anthony Michaleski. Call him at (516) 302-4006 for all your insurance needs.
- Also check out my friends at The Masters of None podcast and their theories on the Best and Worst Nude Scenes in Movies