The last post that I did like this generated nothing for me. However, I enjoyed doing it. Basically that’s what my life boils down to. Doing what I want despite positive reinforcement. This is a collection of posts that have been relevant since the last post.
BULLET POINTS FTW
- “We just sat back and let Hugh talk. He’s a crazy person.” -Bryan McKenna to Mike Keegan about my podcast appearance on M&M Radio
- “Hey, Hugh…Stay alive man. Seriously. The earth needs you to stay alive.” -Asie
- “These individuals may suddenly change from the role of a needy supplicant for help to a righteous avenger…” -Description of Borderline Personality Disorder
- “I should record you.” -Mike Keegan during a shit storm of Hugh Murray
- “When you’re born, you get poured a shot from the liquor of life. Some people will never get drunk. Hugh, you will never be sober. Don’t pour that shot out, man.” -Anthony Messina
- “I saw a sign that said ‘Do Not Open Door’ so I said fuck it. Opened it and went into the room, then proceeded to fall down 35 stairs.” -Brandon Rea
- “Once you stop listening is the second I stop talking.” -HDM4 to my 9th symphony
- “God forbid Hugh Murray lives happily ever after. Don’t bore me with the Hugh Murray has no soul routine.” -Melissa
- “I would feel much more comfortable with Hugh Murray running the world than the idiots we have now.” -Anonymous
- “No one is going to trick me into feeling Christlike.” -Victor Mancini from Choke written by Chuck Palahniuk
- “So what are you the treasurer of some little motorcycle gang?” -HDM4 to a midget biker
- “I have to leave right now before bad things happen and I do bad things to you.” -Girl at the bar to me while her boyfriend did a soft cuckold whimper.
- “They’re hungry? They’re hungry?!? WELL LETS GO OUT THERE AND SHOVE OUR DICKS IN THEIR MOUTH!!!” -Coach Spellman’s pre-game speech before playing Freeport and D’Brickashaw Ferguson.
- “Weed? Isn’t that a gateway drug? Let’s do real drugs. Oh, sorry Hugh. That joke would’ve crushed if you weren’t here.” -Boz
- “Hugh Murray, the classic bull in a China shop.” -Anthony DiDomenico on Organized Chaos radio
- “Yeah. This faggot wore a suit and took a picture in a court house bathroom in Mineola and called himself “fly” like he’s an extra on The Fresh Prince of Bel Air” -Terry McNeely about me on stage
- “How come every time you order a Blue Moon you make a joke about scurvy then eat the orange? Are you insecure in your drink choice, faggot?” – Anthony Messina to me
- “You look like a comedian.” -Random girl to me during group therapy
- “Yeah I have more than one girlfriend. I’m 25 and good looking. Can I live?!?” – Chris
- “How many times am I going to write my stupid fucking name in a post?” -Me thinking right now.
The End. Drumming up some advice columns and some inner mental anguish soon. Check back later today.